Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Visits with Children & Grandchildren

Bee Bee with two of her grandbabies, William and Austin.
William and Austin: Play Time

Ready for a ride in Bee Bee's car.


Goodness, it has been over a month since I last signed in to our site. September 24th I drove to New Jersey to visit with Amy, Joe and William. On the 26th Mary and Austin flew up to join us because William was baptised on Sunday, September 28. The babies seemed to enjoy playing with one another and we adults loved being together and watching the cousins play. Mary and Austin flew home on the 29th and Amy, William and I began our drive back to Laurens on October 2nd. We made a few stops along the way. First, we stopped in Harpers Ferry, West Virginia to visit with my nephew, Thad Brown and his family. We had a lovely time together and a delicious lunch. We finally said our "goodbyes" at 4 in the afternoon! Amy and I were able to drive as far as Salem, Virginia before stopping for the night -- William had been such a good traveler but was getting hungry and tired of being fastened in a car seat. The next morning we drove down to Gaffney, SC and stopped at the outlets for a bite to eat and for a little shopping. We then drove on in to Laurens, arriving around 4 in the afternoon. We had a short rest before bundling up to go to the Laurens Academy Homecoming Game! I will bring you up to date on Amy's and William's South Carolina visit on a later post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

2 of the cutest babies ever!!

Joe