Saturday, January 3, 2009
Christmas, 2008
2009 has arrived and I thought I should post an update to this site. (It has been a while, I know.) We had a wonderful Christmas season and very busy. We and two other families hosted a dinner party / shower for a dear friend of Yates, Brandon Arrington, and his fiancee, Kala Bailey. Then it was the annual family Christmas Eve dinner at our home. Always so enjoyable. And our celebrations and get-togethers continued on through the new year. Fun, fun! A few pictures follow.
Brandon Arrington surrounded by his Laurens Academy friends, Matthew Wiggins, Michael Mims, Yates Brown, West McGowan and Reed Teague. Jon Coleman, in orange, was Brandon's Clemson roommate.
Amy, Joe and William.
Mary, Jason and Austin.
Elizabeth, Chris and Spires.
Amy, William, Spires, Elizabeth, Yates, Mary and Austin.
Our girls are joined by Rachel Brown and her boys, Hutch and Quin. Lots of Brown babies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Being barefoot makes me look shorter than everyone else--that's a little odd.
Those pictures all turned out well! I know it's hard to get pictures with so many people in one frame. (especially with the babies looking off in different directions) We enjoyed all of our Christmas visiting!
Post a Comment