Friday, August 22, 2008
Fun Times
I met Elizabeth and Spires for lunch on Wednesday, August 20. Spires LOVES chocolate milkshakes. Drinking that milkshake is serious business!
Elizabeth and Spires.
Hmm, Hmm Good!
Look at this Cool Cat! Isn't Spires cute in his sunglasses?
The Three Cowboys. I was visiting my nephew Byron Brown and his sons, my great-nephews (Boy, that makes me sound old!), Quin and Hutch when they decided to model their cowboy hats. Funny boys! They're ready for a hike on the farm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
When I read LA's blog I saw your comment, so I clicked and read "cousins." Then I did some work and wrote some emails and went back to LA's blog and noticed she had added all the Brown girls' blogs, so I went through Mary's and ended up back at yours where you had already added a new blog with Elizabeth and Spires! Y'all have really entertained me tonight! I love the music Mary has on her blog! Aren't grandchildren GRAND?
Oops! Was the music on Amy's blog? I'm easily confused! Anyway, all the boys are very handsome!
Post a Comment